Sunday, December 20, 2020

Create Klaviyo For Shopify Ecommerce Email Flows











About:

Please contact me before ordering so we can discuss your Klaviyo project. This helps us create a project plan for you so that you are successful. Thanks!



If you are not using Klaviyo on your Shopify store then you are losing precious revenue! I've been helping eCommerce store owners increase their revenue with email marketing for years. Check out my screenshot of previous client work. In this gig, I will help you automate successful emails for your eCommerce store in Shopify with Klaviyo. Here's our successful formula 



- Abandoned Cart Email Flows

- Browse Abandonment Flows

- Email Template Setup that you can use forever

- Customer List Segmentation (Buyers, Non-Buyers, VIP customers etc.)

- Create and Integrate your Site Popup to Capture Emails

- Order Confirmations

- Welcome Series Setup

- Help with Analytics and Segmentation so you know your customer base



If you have any questions please feel free to contact me before ordering about your Klaviyo and Shopify needs. Thanks!

Reviews


:

Preston is one of the most knowledgable Klaviyo marketers we've worked with on Fiverr. Being what Fiverr is, Preston is a diamond in the rough when it comes to setting up and integrating Shopify and Klaviyo, all while giving us great tips and tricks to optimize our marketing message and generating more leads. We've used Preston three times already and we'll for sure be back again shortly. As always, thank you for the awesome work.

:

He has been a huge help for me in creating my e-mail campaigns. I can't thank him enough for all his help! I highly recommend.

:

He was great! I enjoyed working with him.

:

Amazingly easy to work with and wildly knowledgeable. Also an amazing dude. Thanks for all the extra insights an advice. I hope we can continue to work together.

:

Did not do what he said he would do. He hardly communicated with me at all. He claimed he did work that I did personally and dragged the job way longer than it should've taken and the job was still never completed. Complete waste of money.




No comments:

Post a Comment