Friday, December 4, 2020

Write A High Sales Converting Email Messages Sequence











About:

Please read the FAQ's & chat with me to discuss your business before ordering.



“If you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” - Warren Buffet



That's the beauty of a powerful email sequence - sending convincing, motivating & transformational messages to the prospects that opt-in to your forms. These messages educate and make your prospect FALL IN LOVE with your brand - even while you sleep.



Successful experts agree...email marketing is still the #1 most effective tool for sales.



I have been writing powerful copy for 15 years. I can identify the pain and needs of your prospect and craft the perfect solutions in your unique voice.



As the Head Instructor of the Internet Marketing Training Center of Virginia, I have taught these techniques to 100's of students, now I will personally write for you. 



I have successfully boosted sales through effective email marketing campaigns for these niches:



  • COVID Related Products
  • Internet & Digital Marketing
  • Self Help & Wellness
  • Jewelry & Retail Industry
  • Authors, Public Speakers & Coaches
  • Relationships



My writing converts as high as 47% open rates. Let's get started!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have used Fiverr many many times and I have never been more pleased. Colin has a real knack for writing that I wish I had. I usually pay a lot less, but took a chance and it paid off. Well worth what I paid! I am having a website built and I am going to ask Colin if he can help me with that. Thank you!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! I would love to help with any projects!

Seller's Response:

Couldn't be more happy. Colin, clearly you have a gift for writing, I've used many authors over 10 years in online marketing and I assure you I'll be back for more content & emails from you. Your email subject lines are great too. Thank you, Jim

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

This has been the best money I have spent to get my product out to the world. If you feel stuck with what to say in your emails, don't wait, hire Colin and get the job done right.




No comments:

Post a Comment