Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Setup Your Mailchimp Email Template Or Newsletters











About:

Mail chimp is one of the best and easy email marketing tool

I will design a nice email template for mailchimp with nice banner or if you any banner already created I can use these in our design. After Completion of design I import this template into your account, you don't need to provide your log in details . I Provide shareable link through which template directly imported to your account directly.



What you get:



  • Professional and eye catching newsletters.
  • Responsive template which is compatible in all platforms.
  • Editable template for future reuse
  • Brand Related design according to your styles and colors.
  • 100 % satisfaction guaranteed with unlimited revisions.



We can also design email templates for Constant Contact,SendInBlue,ConvertKit,GetResponse,Drip,AWeber,MailerLite,ActiveCampaign,campaign monitor



I work with you on design until you satisfied. Also if you have any issues in set up of campaign I also help in that too...



So , try me for better experience and I ll give my best.



Please give one order at a time. if you want to place more than one then just ask me before place your order. 



Thanks

Reviews


:

Perfect experience again!

:

This seller always takes direction very well and goes above and beyond to make sure that I am happy with the service. I am a repeat buyer and look forward to our next project!

:

Seller was perfect and I could not recommend him more to anyone. Fast, smart, very easy to communicate with. I will definitely be going back to him again.

:

Great quality work

:

Amazing job! Very great communication I’m hiring him for all my email marketing




No comments:

Post a Comment