Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Set Up Your Autoresponder Emails And Or Your RSS Newsfeed Campaign In Mailchimp











About:

I will set up your Autoresponder Campaign Emails or RSS Newsfeed/Newsletter Email in Mailchimp. 



Note: Please contact me before ordering to make sure I am able to do the work you are requesting. Thank you! :)



For your Autoresponder Emails I will setup and format up to 2 emails for your campaign, if you have more than 2 emails you can purchase my gig extras or contact me on cost.



For the RSS Newsfeed/Newsletter Email I will set up and format your campaign, if you need other sections added in such as: "About Me/Company" or "Products/Services", to the template/newsfeed you can purchase my gig extras.



You must already have a Mailchimp account and a list set up for this gig. If you do not have an account or list please see my gig extras for setting one up for you. You will need to have the text/copy for the emails as I am not a copy writer. I also do not work on the website side of things so I will not connect or add in a sign up/opt in form on your website.



And lastly, I do not write or work with HTML or CSS code, so the templates or emails must be from a Mailchimp template not a custom template. Only 1 revision or edit for the gig.



Thank you!



Reviews


:

Great work as always!!

:

Tammy, Always does an excellent job!!

:

Excellent Work

:

Tammy always does excellent & proficient work!!

:

Great work as Always!!




No comments:

Post a Comment