Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Design Professional Responsive Mailchimp Email Template Newsletter











About:

First of all thanks for visiting my GIG!



As you see on my gig title, "I will design professional and unique Mailchimp Newsletter/Template for you."



Services That I'm providing through this gig : 



  1. Design an email template newsletter ;
  2. Subscribe form design ;
  3. Mailchimp integration ;
  4. Import contact/email list to MailChimp ;
  5. Arrange contacts according to a group, segment, and tags.
  6. Run and manage email campaign ;


You are also getting :



  1. Professional & eye-catchy design ;
  2. Creative and editable design ;

  3. High Quality work with your branding theme ;

  4. Clean, smooth and unique outlook ;

  5. Responsive and Optimize for Mobile Tablet and Desktop Device ;

  6. Lifetime Support & Professional communication.




In one word, I will be your MailChimp expert.




✫✫✫ Clients Satisfaction is my main priority.



✫✫✫ Please Note ✫✫✫ 



Always give me a message before you place an order.



At first, I need to talk with you about your project and understand all of your requirements.



I don't want to waste your time and mine also by canceling an order.



Hope you understand.



Waiting for your response.



Thanks again.

Reviews


:

Great seller, knows topic and will go extra mile to deliver satisfaction.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment