Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Get You More Responses On Your Cold Email Campaign











About:

You need to reach a group of new contacts with your offer, but you've never done this before. 



Cold email is my jam. I love helping companies with cold email because 95% of people I talk to do it wrong.



When you approach cold email correctly (and don't just copy-paste email marketing tactics), you can get 60-80% open rates and 5-30% reply rates. These are the results I get regularly for my clients - see screenshots of some of my stats in the image gallery for this gig.



Let's start with a consultation where I show you how cold email is different from email marketing and what you should do to get the results you want from it. From there, you can have me outline the campaign for you, copy write the emails, and set up the delivery. 

Reviews


:

Very knowledgeable and courteous. She really improved my email strategy.

:

friendly and professional

:

Superb advice. Very knowledgeable. Gave me some harsh truth which probably will save me thousands of dollars. I highly recommend this gig.

:

Excellent strategist and copy writer. Knows how to win with cold email based on Kasey's extensive experience! Thank you.

:

True expert! Helpful on developing the cold email strategy and going to work with her to build it out.




No comments:

Post a Comment