Sunday, November 1, 2020

Provide Premium Quality Traffic











About:

I am Online Affiliate Marketer & Solo Ads Traffic Provider, I am selling clicks can provide good traffic and good result i have very responsive and fresh buyer list at the moment i can deliver premium Quality traffic approx 100% USA Leads 50%+ option in rate and 20% over. 

Reviews


:

I purchased 500 clicks and I got the worst possible result of "2"optin which worked out out over $50 per click!!! Yes she did send me more rubbish clicks but that did not change the 2 optins figure. Bitterly disappointed with this seller. I am a professional marketer of 15 years NEVER have I seen such bad results this list was cold OR it was burnt out I feel ripped off and cheated. I will never use this seller again.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment