Thursday, November 26, 2020

Generate 3000 Fresh USA Biz Opp Optin Leads











About:

  • Do you have a very profitable Income earning prog? Are you looking for a quick way to start earning? This gig is certainly you.

Get 3000 Fresh USA Biz Opportunity Leads



The fastest way to drive traffic and start making sales fast is by buying prospects. I will send you active opt-in prospects for your mlm, biz opportunity, affiliate, and home business programs.



Prospects are targeted and obtained by promoting biz opp, home biz, and mlm land pages on websites, PPC, and social media platforms. The prospects are real people that are looking for income opportunity businesses. 



Leads features:

Names

Addresses

emails

Phone numbers

IP

Time Stamp

Sales are not guaranteed as I cannot control key factors that will convert sales for you. However, you have a good chance of receiving hits and sales if you use a well designed system with good conversion rate. I advice that for best result, you can direct prospects to a high converting sales pages.

Order standard and premium gig that comes with a max mailer. All you have to do is download the leads into the mailer and start sending out messages. Using this feature will also increase your conversion rate.

Reviews


:

I got the 90% mails from the same list I got in my earlier order. Only now I had time to check it.

:

Hi, Received More than what is committed. I will use it and review again. Hope everything goes well. Good seller Good luck.

:

got real leads

:

she is a very beautiful lady that is a hard worker. Thanks so much for coming through for me on the leads

:

I am new to this world.... milestoneboxi helped me get me marketing feet on the ground....she also was very easy to discuss and adept changes in the service with me to fit my needs... I am going to re-order in one week..!!! thanks again milestoneboxi.!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment