Friday, November 27, 2020

Send Bulk Emails And Email Marketing











About:

Kindly contact me before placing an order. Thanks 



Mass E-Mailing is a big source of advertisement at very affordable price, if you are a businessman and want to promote your product, you can send your detailed information at very low price.

What will be in my services?

  • I will send you the screen shoot of every single step.
  • Email Transmission Speed 500 per hour to make sure proper delivery to the recipients, max. chance to convert email into business lead
  • Low spamming chance. 
  • Every day report will be send to you of each campaign
  • Your bulk email will be send according to your business schedule
  • Your 100% satisfaction will be my priority
  • 95% inbox delivery rate.



I Deliver to you



  • After designing the E-mail Template I will send it to your Email Address for confirmation before send bulk emails.
  • Sending bulk Email at your expected time with 100% satisfaction. 
  • Provide you tracking report with Bounce emails,inbox delivery and email opening rate.



What I Need from you?



   You have to send me email list to whom do you want to send emails.



For bulk email and E-mail services - feel free to contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job. Thanks

Seller's Response:

You are very welcome. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your careful work.

Seller's Response:

You are very welcome !

Seller's Response:

I always appreciate the quick response.




No comments:

Post a Comment