Saturday, November 28, 2020

Design And Create Your Mailchimp Template Newsletter











About:

Do you need a good looking Mailchimp Template / Newsletter?



A good looking email template draws the attention of the reader and solves your purpose either ways.



I already created more than 250+ templates. And all of my clients are happy with my works. If you want to see some of my past works then you can message me I will show you. If you want to know more about the gig or my services then feel free to contact me.





What you get from this gig ---

 Fully Responsive email template.

 Fresh & responsive coding

 Fully supported with all mail client

 Site related design.
 Professional looking.
 MailChimp Compatible (If you need for another sending system then you can message me)

 Social media icons added to the template for FREE.

 Unlimited revisions until you're happy etc



The templates my designs are fully compatible with all browsers, platforms and major email clients.


I am not only working on new projects, I also re-design and modify designs. And fix email template problems. Please message me for this type works.



For extra queries, send me a message, I will answer very soon!

Thank you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment