Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Help You Write Emails For Your E Mail Marketing Campaign











About:



Hi and welcome to my gig! 



The best way to sell your product or service is offering it to your subscribers list. 



I will write each mail for your mailing service (Not only Mailchimp) with relevant information texts, links to videos or articles, targeted to your web site; including CTA suggestions and charming subjects.  



Put your email marketing campaign in my hands, take a seat with a cup of coffee and see how your sales take off!



Please, provide me all info about your brand, product or service, described as much as possible, in order to write a sticky, persuasive and professional emails for your campaign.* 



* Please do not abuse and do not ask me to do more work than the requested!! *  





I am at your service. 





You can place an order also, giving me all the details possible about your product or service.  

Reviews


:

Communication was great

:

excellent and quick

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Muy buena comunicacion y atento a poder entregar bien el trabajo.

:

Muy buen trabajos, gracias




No comments:

Post a Comment