Monday, November 2, 2020

Set Up Klaviyo For Shopify Ecommerce Email Flows











About:

Klaviyo for Shopify is an Advance Email Marketing procedure to Track, format and automate your Email Marketing System for your Shopify Store. When it comes to accessing, storing, and using behavioral and transactional data to get results, no one does it better than Klaviyo.



Klaviyo for Shopify offering you Authentic, authoritative and fully dynamic Email Flows with advance automate triggers, efficient & analytical email marketing report, which covert your Shopify store into professional, reliable to the customer and increment your business profitability.



My Services for Klaviyo



  1. Order Confirmation
  2. Shipping Confirmation
  3. Abandoned Cart Reminder
  4. Browse Abandonment Reminder
  5. Customer Winback
  6. Product Review/Cross-Sell
  7. First Customer Thank You

  8. Second Customer Thank You(Reward)
  9. Welcome Series
  10. Post Purchase Follow up
  11. Back in stock Flow
  12. Happy Birthday Flow




I will set up all the Klaviyo Email Flows according to your store requirement. With Email Flows, I will do Integration, Sign up and Pop up form set up, Advanced Segmentation, Professional Template Design, Dynamic Coupons Setup etc.



Still, have Question? Ping me & have chat about your project.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you Mailvail. You did a great job. I also liked your design skills. I may come back to you for a landing page design job. The only thing is the delivery delay. It finaly took 14 days instead of 7. I think it'll better to announce a 10 days delivery delay upfront (for premium package). Apart from that, I find your work of very good quality

:

Because my health was down I requested 3 days extension & with broken health did the delivery within time. You did a revision for the klaviyo feed is not working (Thought working) because of a lack of Datafeed. But all flows were live after my first delivery. So it was an on-time delivery mate.

:

Communication with the seller was not great at all. With that said, I cannot take away from the work that was done. He did an awesome job. The visuals are beautiful, the flows are dynamic adjusting to what the customer was looking at. My messaging just looks so much more professional. Felt Like I've done myself a disservice of not having an email flow at such a high quality. I definitely expect this to help with conversions

:

The seller created beautiful email templates for my ecommerce brand, and I'm excited to see how they perform in the coming weeks/months.

:

Did a beautiful job setting up email flows, using colors and images from our website. Communication was great, final product looks amazing. Would absolutely use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment