Monday, November 2, 2020

Craft Email Campaigns That Convert Into Sales











About:

I craft email campaigns that convert into sales. If your small-to-medium business is lacking leads, and you want to put email marketing to work, I'm your guy.

My campaigns land in the Inbox, and the usual open rate starts at 60%. I solved a ton of email deliverability issues in the last four years, and I can fix your domain and ESP setup to perfection.

I'm proficient with:

✔️ Cold email outreach: campaign planning, technical setup, conversion rate optimization

✔️ Email deliverability: DMARC & DKIM & SPF issues, content analysis, and troubleshooting

✔️ Email marketing consulting: audits, campaign optimization, new campaigns implementation

✔️ Contact data management: SQL, Redshift, and Hadoop proficiency

✔️ LinkedIn profiles scraping and email address extracting

✔️ Websites parsing and data extracting

 

Let's chat about your goals and see if we're a fit!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment