Friday, November 27, 2020

Scrape Google Map Business Lead With Emails











About:

Respected Buyers Welcome to my Google Map Business Data Scraping GIG:)



Note: Please contact me before placing the order,(HIighly Recommended)

Note: “Customer Satisfaction is my first Priority”:)



My name is Muhammad Shoaib Younas and I am an expert in scraping business data from google map.I scraped millions of records till now for different countries and different catagoery.I am not extra charging for other records



Please provide Business category and location for which you need the data



Here are the fields I am providing



  • Business Name
  • Address (Street/ City/ State/ Zip/ Region)
  • Website
  • Phone
  • Email (if found)
  • Cordinates (longitude,latitude)
  • Rating  (Decimal Points)
  • Store Hours (if available)
  • Merchant (Verified or Not)
  • Social Media URL
  • Review


I already scraped business data



  • I already scraped data for Solatube Dealer in USA  - 300+
  • I already scraped data for All Pharmacy in Pakistan - 7000+


Feel free to message me at any time to get sample of the business data as per your need.



Note :

  • I am not extracting personal contact information
  • If you like my gig then Please add it as a favorite on Fiver


Best Regards,

M Shoaib Younas



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment