Saturday, July 11, 2020

Install And Configure Powermta 5 With Mailwizz











About:

I will configure your PowerMTA 5.0 with EMA (Email Marketing Application) of your choice (MailWizz / Interpspire / Mumara) on your Linux VPS/Dedicated Server



Don't buy expensive cPanel/WHM, Plesk etc. I will install free open source Control Panel because I love command lines :)



Extra Gigs:

  1. I will Provide WarmUP Guide.




About Me:

I'm working as a Network Administrator over a Decade in Datacenter and handled email marketing to server optimization over the years and currently provide Support, Setup, Configurations, Optimization and Maintenance for PowerMTA, DNS, MailWizz, ;)



So, I'm into this email marketing industry and managing MTAs for over a decade now. Trust me on that!




Message me, available in Multiple Languages by Google Translate :D



Why Order Me:

  • 100% Satisfaction

  • Complete DNS Settings (SPF, DKIM, DMARC, RDNS)

  • 10/10 score on mail-tester.com




What Need to Start Order:



1. You need to give 1 Domain



2. You need to provide me VPS or Dedicated Server ( I can guide you to buy VPS/Server)



That's IT.



Reviews


:

He really knows what he is doing. He is a very nice person. He is very helpful

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

: : :





Install And Configure Powermta 5 With Mailwizz

No comments:

Post a Comment