Sunday, July 19, 2020

Design Multipurpose Marketing Email Templates HTML











About:

HELLO & WELCOME TO MY GIG!

Design is my passion and profession, I'm a professional newsletter designer. 

I have created more than 1000+ multipurpose marketing email HTML templates and it's helping me to generate new ideas about the designing. And also I believe it's important to make your Newsletter templates visually appealing.




IMPORTANCE:

Do you know, more than 65% of email recipients are from Mobile & Tab devices? So if you do not consider in a responsive template then a large number of your recipients will get your email with a broken layout.



I provide a responsive newsletter template through the basic gig.



I design newsletters platform as well as Infusionsoft, SendGrid, MailerLite, HubSpot, iContact, Constant Contact, Sendinblue, Get Response, Sendy, Campaign Monitor, SwiftPage, Mad Mimi and ActiveTrail.



Look forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller is very accommodating and gave me guidance on word count and general layouts. Would recommend him and if I need new templates, I’ll order from him again.

Seller's Response:

Very clear with the direction, really easy to work with.

Seller's Response:

Great communication as usual and high quality email

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience! Really easy to work with.

Seller's Response:

Great job like always







Design Multipurpose Marketing Email Templates HTML

No comments:

Post a Comment