Saturday, July 11, 2020

Teach You Pardot Or Marketing Cloud











About:

I can teach you how to send emails via Pardot or Marketing Cloud. I typically have an open discussion training via screenshare to help the user learn better.

Reviews


:

Cynthia is very knowledgeable and professional and will work around whatever level of understanding and skill that you may have. Her trainings are interactive walkthroughs where she will guide you through your own account, which I found to be far more engaging and worthwhile than a simple presentation. Thank you, Cynthia!

:

Fantastic. This was my second time working with Cynthia and I would highly recommend her.

:

Awesome gig

:

Very knowledgable and great to work with!

:

Great suggestions! Thanks!







Teach You Pardot Or Marketing Cloud

No comments:

Post a Comment