Monday, July 27, 2020

Design Responsive Html Email Newsletter Template











About:

Hi,



I have years of experience in responsive html newsletter email template designing and email marketing, my html code works on mailchimp, getresponse, constantcontact, campaignmonitor and others.



I will design responsive html newsletter email template with the following:

  1. Fully responsible
  2. Fully editable
  3. Unlimited revision without any extra cost
  4. Social media icon link

  5. Website matching email template to maintain the brand consistency. 

  6. Spamming score controlled, so that it will delivered in inbox instead of junk.
  7. Tested on major email clients like gmail, outlook, hotmail & yahoo.


Layout will be responsive and will be open on any device and it should because in current google analytics more than 70% user check their email on their smartphones, so they should be covered.



Before starting I need:

  • Design in psd or pdf format or
  • A draft in word or any format or
  • Website address with some briefing
  • Most importantly logo.


200 + satisfied customers on Fiverr



Let me know if you have any concerns. 



I would like to be your email newsletter designer.

Reviews


:

Shahid is very talented - he understands my needs now, having worked with me on two projects. He is also very patient - a quality that is often lacking in freelancers. He doesn't mind multiple revisions - he simply wants to make sure you get what you paid for. His work is always top quality and he doesn't stop until you, the client, is happy. I will continue working with Shahid and would have no hesitation recommending him.

:

I love working with Sahid, we started years ago and was a costant development and improvement, nowadays the newsletter looks super professional, thank you sahid for your help. VERY RECOMMENDED

:

perfect!! 10 stars quick an highly professional

:

Great job again, very recommended!

:

Sahid again helped me a lot with his work, implementing my ideas into a very professional newsletter. very recommended!







Design Responsive Html Email Newsletter Template

No comments:

Post a Comment