Monday, July 27, 2020

Design A Responsive Mailchimp Email For Email Marketing











About:

I am a Digital Marketer, this gig offers you an email campaign setup on Mailchimp and other platforms. 



I will provide you a responsive Editable Mailchimp email newsletter including-



>> Image Upload

>> Content Upload

>> Social Media Link Added

>> Menu Bar Added

>> Add Audio, Video & PDF File (If Needed)

>> Preview email sent to you for confirm all is correct before delivery.



***With Unlimited Revision***



I can also handle your full Mailchimp account with extra reasonable charge including-



> Run Campaign

> Monthly Report Monitoring via MailChimp

> Newsletter Sign Up form design.

> Import Contact List in Mailchimp



I am available for ongoing work, including weekly, fortnightly & monthly options. Please let me know if you wish to continue using my services.



I am always available. Please feel free to contact me anytime, if you have any kind of query.



Thank You

Special_techie



Reviews


: : : : :





Design A Responsive Mailchimp Email For Email Marketing

No comments:

Post a Comment