Friday, July 3, 2020

Generate An Active 10,000 Fresh Usa MLM Leads For Signups











About:

    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>      MLM l-eads! MLM l-eads!! MLM l-eads!!!      <<<<<<<<<<<<



Welcome



Have you been looking for quality MLM leads for your home-based business if yes I will provide you with the right base for your network marketing plans?



My Gig features



  • Email address
  • First name
  • Last name
  • Country
  • Date of birth
  • Telephone


Benefits of my Gigs



You will instantaneously have people to share your business opportunity with

If you are willing to follow up with each lead you will sponsor some new distributions 

All leads are verified 100% and guaranteed to suit your satisfaction.



Order now with confidence as quality and 100% work is guaranteed



Regards

Adu_shey



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller communicated with me throughout the process and delivered in the time promised. I would purchase again and recommend others to give this seller a try. I haven't made any calls yet, but the Excel file is neat and has different colors to help with readability. Great Work!!!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer

Seller's Response:

Just got my list. Excited to start trying to convert the leads. Adu did a great job. If results go even kind of well I will be ordering again

Seller's Response:

Great buyer

Seller's Response:

Ad says 10,000 leads. I only received 1,016 leads. So far not even one email has been opened by lead. My normal open rate is close to 30% on cold leads. Most phone numbers hang up without answering, or answer by someone else... not the lead. Very disappointed.







Generate An Active 10,000 Fresh Usa MLM Leads For Signups

No comments:

Post a Comment