Thursday, July 23, 2020

Send Bulk Emails For You











About:

I will send 7000 bulk mails , any industry of your choice.


I am a professional email marketing expert and I can help you reach out to your target audience quickly.




Email marketing produce good number of clicks, but it depends on your offer too as well as lists.


You will be given email campaign result like opens, clicks unsubscribes, bounce.




Please provide following before run email campaign


Message Body
Subject Line
Sender Name
Reply To Address



Price is flexible. Contact me before placing an order for your email marketing.


Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional excellent service delivered on time and responded great. I will be using this again.

Seller's Response:

Sure. Thanks alot

Seller's Response:

Maybe it was my list. 10% bounce rate, 5% open rate

Seller's Response:

yes list is bad ,even more than 10% bounce rate

Seller's Response:

great job!







Send Bulk Emails For You

No comments:

Post a Comment