Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Design A Mailchimp Email Template











About:

>>>Please message me before placing an order<<<



I will design a professional and eye catching Mailchimp template for you. It will be a responsive and fully editable design using Mailchimp’s ‘drag & drop’ functionality. The template design will reflect your branding.



The package levels are based on the number of graphics you would like in your template design.



I’ll provide you with the following services:



  • 1 custom email template

  • Fast and accurate delivery

  • Fully editable design

  • Design reflecting your brand

  • Canva image shareable links (Custom Graphics)

  • Bug Fixes

  • Your copy/content added



Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.



>>>Please message me before placing an order<<<

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Mark was really quick at replying and did everything I asked him to do. I would recommend working with him. Thanks so much for your help.

Seller's Response:

Thanks. I look forward to working with you again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Mark is excellent, dont be put of by him being new to Fiverr, he is an excellent worker

:

Thanks. It's been an absolute pleasure again.

:

Mark was outstanding to work with, really did us a lovely e mail and knows mailchimp well







Design A Mailchimp Email Template

No comments:

Post a Comment