Saturday, July 18, 2020

Design Your Mailchimp Email Campaign











About:

Hello,

I am Zinat. I have six months work experience on mailchimp. I will assist you to design your Mailchimp Email Automation and Email Marketing.

I would love to do this for you.

I am here to provide you the following services:

  • Design Email Template
  • Contact List Import
  • Social Media Integration
  • Mailchimp Account Setup
  • Mailchimp Integration
  • Mailchimp Autoresponder
  • Mailchimp Campaign Setup
  • Sign up Form Creation

Why hire me?

  • Work accurately, Carefully and in a Timely manner
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Good and Friendly Communication Skills
  • Quick Response

Service I also provide:

  • Facebook page creation and management, Pixel setup, Ad campaign run
  • LinkedIn page creation and management, Job post, Ad campaign run
  • Twitter and Instagram account management
  • YouTube Brand channel creation, Promotion and Optimization
  • SEO service
  • Wordpress Designing


Important Note: Please knock me before placing your order so I can provide best deliverable work and send me a message for expanding your business.

Reviews


: : : : :





Design Your Mailchimp Email Campaign

No comments:

Post a Comment