Monday, July 27, 2020

Clean, Verify Your Email List Hygiene To Reach Inbox Surely











About:

Data Verification/Cleaning is the process of verifying if an email address is valid and improving the odds that it belongs to a real person.

The purpose of this Gig   is to ensure that a real person with a valid email address will receive and interact with the sent email.



its very neccessary to clean your email list to increase your possibility to reach the inbox by increasing the open rates.



1) What can I promise you ?  



  • 99.9% Guaranteed Deliverability After Cleaning
  • A Filtered List of 100% VALID EMAILS



2) How? 



I will remove all of the following emails during the Scrub:



  • Syntax Error 
  • Duplicates 
  • Honey Pot / Spam Traps
  • Unknown Emails
  • DNE (Do Not Email) Emails
  • Dead Server Emails
  • Invalid Domains
  • Abuse & Profanity Role Accounts
  • Trap Domains
  • Disposable Emails 


Then I take the cleaned Scrubbed emails and I Verify every single email address (Hard Bounces). 



At the end, I will Provide you 3 Mail Lists:



  1. Valid Email List (100% working)
  2. Invalid Email List 
  3. Skipped Email List


 I hope to hear from you soon

Feel free to contact me... I work full time, including weekends and holidays as well.


Best Regards.

Nizard

Reviews


: : : : :





Clean, Verify Your Email List Hygiene To Reach Inbox Surely

No comments:

Post a Comment