Sunday, July 19, 2020

Design Awesome Responsive Editable Mailchimp Email Template











About:

I am a professional email template designer and very experienced in creating HTML templates from scratch. Everything is hand-coded by me. The design is tested across all clients and browsers to ensure all your recipients will be able to read the message you want them to.


======You will receive======
    ✓ Email design as a tabular coded HTML file
    ✓ Email campaign setup on your emailing marketing tool of choice (Mailchimp)

    ✓ Bespoke email design

    ✓ Content, Images, Social Icons & Links Added

    ✓ Responsive Design (Desktop, Tablet & Mobile)

    ✓ Fully editable and reusable via MailChimp

    ✓ Design related to your brand

    ✓ Unlimited Revisions

    ✓ 100% satisfaction guaranteed

                                    

****I WILL DELIVER WITHIN 24 HOUR (FOR EXTRA FAST GIG)



For any more information or query please contact me. I will be happy to discuss with you about your project before I start.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Incredible service. I had had two terrible experiences with other creators, and was nervous to try again, but he was amazing, and loved working with him. Definitely use again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the tip <3

Seller's Response:

Sorry about the delay in response. I am very satisfied with my template and will be using you for more work in the near future. Will this template be available on my mail-chimp automatically? Please send me instructions because this is my first time using fiveer to make my templates. Best wishes! Nelly B

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the tip. I have sent a message with detailed instructions. Please check.

:

Rajon proovided a very professional service ande the templates he designed were absolutely perfect. I highly recommend him.







Design Awesome Responsive Editable Mailchimp Email Template

1 comment:

  1. A very delightful article that you have shared here. Your blog is a valuable and engaging article for us, and also I will share it with my companions who need this info. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this. mailchimp Competitors and Alternatives

    ReplyDelete