Monday, July 6, 2020

Editable Mailchimp Email Template











About:

Hi are you looking for professional  mailchimp email template for your Business campaign?



You are in the right Place, I can design mailchimp email template based on your site and branding.



I have over 5 years SOLID experience on Email Marketing, Email Template Design and I have already designed more than 800+  mailchimp email template for my clients. I have an expert level knowledge on Template Design. I will Design Drag & Drop Editable and Responsive email template Without Your MailChimp Access.



Why you Buy My Gig:



  • Design Editable (drag and drop) mailchimp email Template/ newsletter.
  • Mobile compatibility & Cross browser supportable(responsive template).
  • Add social media links in your template.
  • Brand matching mailchimp email template. 
  • Custom graphic for HEADER image.


Extra Service:   

  • 100% satisfaction guarantee. 
  • Unlimited revision in free. 
  • Money back guarantees. 
  • 24 hours online support.
  • Unlimited Customer Support


if you still have any question !

just contact with me.

Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Jack does a fantastic job each and every time.

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir

:

Very quick and great job.

:

great :) thank you jack

:

Very good experience working with him, Thank you







Editable Mailchimp Email Template

No comments:

Post a Comment