Saturday, October 17, 2020

Set Up Email Campaigns, Email Automation, And Optins











About:

I am an experienced email marketer having 5 years experience helping businesses setting up all kinds of email integrations like:



  • Email and AutoReposnder
  • Campaigns & automation
  • Landing pages integration
  • Optin Form integration


I can help you with setting up any kind of task in GetResponse from email sequences to advance level of campaigns and email automation.



Whatever your GetResponse tasks may be, I am fully capable of taking care of them. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Brilliant individual but unfocused and still hasn't delivered affter recieving full payment 4 days ago.

:

All the work is 110% done. I over-delivered but he kept asking to change the integration which was already done exactly how he said before starting the gig. He is confused and has no clue about what exactly he wants so kept asking to change the campaign.

:

Easy to deal with, and knows his stuff.

:

Awesome work! It took me a long time to make a decision but Esoftfusion answered all my question until I was ready. His work is good and he is very knowledgeable

:

He was absolutely exceptional. I was so impressed with his speed, professionalism and skill level. I would stronglyb recommend. Thank you for making my life so easy.




No comments:

Post a Comment