Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Design Your Responsive Mailchimp Email Template Newsletter











About:

                                                    ☛ ☛  Welcome to my Fiverr gig! ☛ ☛ 



Need a responsive Mailchimp email template?



Try it’s once and you will be coming back over and over.



I'm a Mailchimp newsletter template designer. I have been working with Mailchimp Email Template for a long time. I will design a professional email template newsletter include your text, photos, and links. I will add also social media, youtube videos, etc.



My service:

=============



✧ Campaign setup



✧ Autoresponder  / Automation Setup



✧ Popup / Subscribe / Signup /Opt-In Form



✧ PSD To HTML Template



✧ Abandoned Cart Design



✧ Woocommerce automation setup



✧ Mailchimp  Integration on your site



✧ Social Media Integration



I work with you on the design until you are satisfied. if you have any issues in the campaign setup or Mailchimp related I also help in that too...



Note: If you have any questions, please leave me a message before placing the order.



Thanks for visiting my GIG! 

Salim Hasan

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment