Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Setup A Dedicated SMTP Server To Send Your Emails In Bulk











About:

Please Contact me before ordering...



I will provide you a complete and powerful SMTP server with powerMTA 5.0 that will create and extremely powerful mail server to send emails in bulk with a click to help you out in your Marketing Strategy. If you are looking to start email marketing to promote your brands or reach you customers by sending mails or e-mail in bulk with ease, then smtp server / mail server is the right choice. As, I will provide IP rotation with the server, that will help increase inboxing. I will also provide a free warm-up guide to help you in this process and increase the rate of inboxing.



Looking for a boost in your sales?



Want to reach out to the customers all at once?



Want to send Bulk Emails?



You are at the right place. I will help you out to achieve these goals.

.Key Features:

  • Bulk email sending
  • Send Millions of emails
  • Maximum inbox rate
  • E-mail Tester proof
  • Free Sender 
  • Free Warm-up guide
  • Ip Rotation
  • PowerMTA
  • Setup Multiple Campaigns without hesitation
  • Dkim/Dmarc/Dovecot/SPF setup


And get All of the access of the server and all the necessary Credentials. 



If  you have further queries,Feel free to ask me!

Availabe 24/7.



Best Regards : Usman Ghani

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The communication and support has been great. I am new to email servers so have needed more help than most and the seller has been great. I look forward to working with for a long time to come.

:

Delivered on time. All requirements fulfilled and the response was good too. I will highly recommend this seller.

:

The service was great! I will definitely use this service again.

:

The platform delivered looks incredible. However for those not involved with IT it is extremely daunting and confusing. The request for a guide and assistance was met with look on youtube If you are an IT person this is for you, if not stay away

:

it was the deal of the server not the sending platform. I provided you that for free.




No comments:

Post a Comment