Thursday, October 15, 2020

Send Bulk Email, Email Blast Or Email Campaigns











About:

Hello,



If you want to send Bulk email campaign to the lists, then this gig is best for you



I am expert email marketer. I can send bulk email on your behalf. I have my own premium bulk email servers of different providers, which i used for sending these emails.



I have several years of experience in this field. More my server provides you 90% inbox rates of Bulk email campaigns. 

There will be always 90% delivery rate as well, which can enhance your results of Bulk emails campaigns.



I will provides you proper analytical report in the end of bulk email campaigns. There can find open, clicks bounce etc of your bulk email campaigns.



Note: You can hire me on Per MONTH basis as well on economical rates.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seems like good work. Repeat client.

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir. I will wait for you.

Seller's Response:

waste of money, we had several check emails in our list which belong to us and none of the emails arrived, doubt it has really been sent out. would not buy again

Seller's Response:

redicsly lied..

Seller's Response:

Great communication with the seller. It seems great value for the money. I will use again if I get results from my email campaign.




No comments:

Post a Comment