Sunday, October 11, 2020

Email Verification And List Cleaning Services











About:

Hi! This is Barkha and welcome to my Gig. I have 3 years of experience in an International Company as an HR and served 5 years as a Market Analyst. I am highly professional and dedicated to my work.

In this Gig, I am offering services of Virtual Assistant and help you with all the admin and day-to-day tasks.  I am here to handle all your pending tasks, whether business or personal by providing my best services with your 100% satisfaction.

This Gig includes all the listed services (but not limited to):

  • Data Entry
  • Data Collection
  • Manage emails
  • Phone calls
  • Transcription
  • Social Media Management
  • Typing
  • Rewriting documents
  • Ms Word
  • Ms Excel
  • Web Research
  • Power-point presentation
  • Amazon/E-bay Product search

 If you are looking for a dedicated Virtual Assistant, look no further!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment