Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Write Short But Converting Emails For Your Email Marketing Campaign











About:

PLEASE READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!


I don't DESIGN e-mails. I write content for e-mails.


**Due to the demand for this service, I have decided to create this gig. The purpose of email marketing is to "sell the click." For emails to be effective, they must be able to convince the reader to click the link to your site or sales letter. You can also do some pre-selling to get your readers in the "buying mood" before they actually go to your website and buy something. If all this sounds good to you, order this gig.



PRICING:



$10: --- 1 Effective Mail (150-200 words). TOP Quality! 

$40: --- 5 Engaging and Top Class E-MAiLS with subject lines that readers will love to read. 

$85: --- 10 Mail sequence (150-200 words each), BEST SELLING with Awesome Results! Amazing Discount!



Fast Delivery!



Don't just settle for services from Non-reputed sellers. Hire A PRO and watch the profits Roll-In.



ORDER NOW!



If you have any question before placing an order, please contact.



My specialty is Internet Marketing and Personal Development Emails.

Reviews


:

I am impressed with my Gold Package. I was able to use each email for different groups - time saver! I'll use this service again.

:

Excellent job. Thank you!

:

Great working with this seller. Hit the brief. Fully recommended.

:

Very good job. More than expected. Highly recommend!!

:

Great job, good delivery , he absolutely understand what I needed




No comments:

Post a Comment