Thursday, October 15, 2020

Integrate Leadpages With Mailchimp, Campaign, Leadpages Task











About:

Hello, Do you want to integrate Mailchimp with Leadpages and Set up MailChimp campaign with Leadpages? I will help you to do it.



All My Features Are:



  • MailChimp integration with leadpages
  • welcome mail campaign set up
  • redirected link
  • Thank you page
  • 1 automation
  • API key
  • Sign up form in need.


Extra Features: (It will cost more extra charge)



  • Landing page design 
  • Aweber integration
  • pop up form
  • video Sales Pages with Delayed Buttons
  • long-form Sales Pages 
  • upsell / downsell Page
  • launch Funnel Sequence
  • Paypal/stripe payment integration


Please contact before placing an order!



I hope you are very clear to know about my service after reading it. If you still confused please message and feel free to contact me or consultation with me.



I just want to make mu customer happy and satisfying service.



For Paypal integration, I need the client account detail to set it up.



For leadpages work or integration, I need client lead pages user and password as well as MailChimp user and password. If you are new about lead pages, so we should discuss it. 



Thank you very much for viewing my gig!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Wonderful job. I would totally use them again

:

You are always welcome. Thank you again.

:

Very Professional & timely!

:

Thanks for your nice comments.




No comments:

Post a Comment