Saturday, October 31, 2020

Design And Code Pardot Responsive Editable Email Template











About:

Hello,



I will design and code High-Quality, brand-aligned, and fully editable Pardot Email Templates for any campaign and newsletter.



Never compromise with quality & brand now, because I design a high-quality and Premium template.



I test template on the most popular 55+ devices inbox, It covers most used Mobiles (iPhones & Android), Mac, Desktop (Windows & iOS), iPad including top EPS like, Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, Libero, AOL, GMX, iMail, etc.



I will attach a live inbox screenshot of the top 35+ devices, so you will able to see how your template will look in inbox (Mobiles, Desktop & Laptop) after sent.



Why This Template Service?



⭐ Dedicated design for template

⭐ Aligned with your brand

⭐ Fully editable with the Pardot editor

⭐ Hand-coded, pixel perfect, & high-quality

⭐ FREE installation on Pardot

⭐ Step by step Documentation

⭐ Optimized for mobile

⭐ Strict NDA terms



I have recorded 99% client satisfaction with 150+ five stars. I deliver high-quality templates. Don't take my words, read my client review, and text me for the portfolio.



I will also convert PSD/Mockup into Responsive Email Template: Please share with design (PSD/JPG/AI/DESIGN).



Let's start.

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I really enjoy working with this seller on coding email templates. He does a great job and has excellent communication skills. He's my go-to guy for email coding. I highly recommend him.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. I know, it was never possible without your support :)

:

Haridas does an excellent job coding emails. He has excellent communication and always provides a professional-looking, well-tested end product. I have used him for several projects and will continue to use him for my email coding needs.

:

Great work and as always fast and good quality

:

Thank you for your valuable review :)




No comments:

Post a Comment