Friday, October 30, 2020

Be Your Mailchimp Assistant And Do Everything What You Want











About:

Welcome to my gig.
I am an expert in email marketing with mailchimp. I have a huge collection of mails for a email blast and enlarge your business. Please read my entire gig before placing an order.


Services:
  1. Create mailchimp account
  2. Upload lists
  3. Make a mail blast
  4. Make email templates
  5. Newsletter options
  6. Run a campaign
  7. Country based email lists
  8. Integration
  9. Sign up form creating
  10. And other related works


The price is not fixed at all. Contact me ask me what you want and then I will give you the best offer.


Please contact before placing an order.


Have a great day

Thanking you,
Mahfuz Saim

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did an excellent job with entering all my contacts into Mailchimp. I trusted him to do to the job and he did not let me down. I will work with him again! Great job!

Seller's Response:

Thank you, ma'am. Waiting for your next project.

:

He did a great job went above and beyond and very fast working I will order again a lot with him

:

Thank you very much. Waiting for your next project.

:

Excellent!




No comments:

Post a Comment