Friday, October 2, 2020

Deliver 2020 Business Emails Database











About:

Looking for Business, consumer Leads to promote your business or product? your search end here. 

Save a ton of time and money and start reaching out to consumers & business today. 

I bought the worth of thousands of 2020 verified data from a trusted vendor for a project I'm working on. 

I want to resell the data to a very limited number of people just to help recoup some of the cost of this investment. 

The Data Includes: * where available 

  • Company Name 
  • Email Address 
  • Website Address 
  • Full Address 
  • Phone Number 
  • Fax Number*
  • Sales Volume*
  • Employees*
  • SIC description 

Available countries: 

  • Japan 400K business 
  •  Canada - 100k Business  
  • Germany - 100K Business 
  • Australia - 120 K Business 
  • Spain -130K Business 
  • India - 100K Business 
  • Hong Kong 55K Business 
  • France 50K Business 
  • Switzerland - 59K Business 
  • UAE - 265k Business 

The data will be yours to do with as you please but it’s your responsibility to use it wisely. 

Limited gigs

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Emails are only 200k in 400k database, the seller kept hidden. 70% email got a bounce, when I asked the seller to replace, he rudely behaviour word is "what is bothering you?, I don't know. You should now I don't send emails to Japanese businesses". And he put selling data 2020, False advertising.

Seller's Response:

I don’t get where your review coming from but I appreciate your feedback. Hope you have a better experience next time. Good luck

Seller's Response:

This is the second time I work with Mohammed. I Love his work.

:

merci pr votre

:

Je vous en prie




No comments:

Post a Comment