Saturday, February 20, 2021

Write Email Copy To Match Your Brand











About:

Someone said, “Email is our prime mode of communication. We rely really heavily on it because whenever I send something out, I’ll get a flood of telephone calls.”



Yeah, that's right.



But let me tell you one simple thing (probably the most important thing) that can open up the floodgates of those telephone calls- THE OPEN RATE



Ask any decent copywriter in the world. You won't get sales unless your emails are opened.



Does that make sense? Good.



As a professional email copywriter, I will:

  • ·Build credibility by sharing informative and helpful content
  •  Strengthen relationship by crafting emails that can resonate with people
  •  Strengthen brand recognition that grabs customers attention with a strong CTA
  • ·Keep people occupied up to sales point



I’ll help you achieve your target by painstakingly understanding your business and its targeted demographic, then thoroughly research your market, and finally craft a powerful email headline & copy that will promote your product and services.



I offer FREE after-sales services. As I’ll work with you until you achieve success.



So, do you have any thoughts? I'm open to them before you order

Reviews


:

Great job thank you

:

I loved this seller! He was easygoing, professional and very knowledgable, helpful and insightful. He knows the rules of selling. His expertise gave me the foundation I needed to end up with a great sales copy.

:

Very efficient and professional seller.

:

Great job! May other sellers just copy and paste stuff we wrote, this is unique and very well written. Thank you!

:

excellent as always, you can clearly see that he puts a lot of efforts in what he does




No comments:

Post a Comment