Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Sell Your Cool Product Or Service Through Your Email List











About:

Are you looking for efficient, highly converting ways of driving business -> your business? 



Are you unable to make time to write emails tailored to your market? Or are you struggling to come up with ideas of what to write? 



If you're searching for an easy to work with, non-boring, yet professional guy to write your emails - look no furtha!



But don't hear it from me...



"Main concern before starting was that of ad writing creativity.  We seem to have a gift for creating a good ad."



"I recommend your services"



"You have a depth of research that impresses me."



Why so cheap? Am I worse than other offers? 



Nope... I write these emails in my free time to not get out of practice with my copywriting skillz - while developing my digital marketing agency, Sigmund Marketing. Our clients struggled to make

the most of their marketing budget, often wasting money on costly mistakes.



What should you do now? Depends - wanna make some money? 



Reviews


:

Ich bin begeistert wieviel Energie Johann in die Arbeit investiert hat. Er hat sich intensiv mit unserem Produkt beschäftigt und daraus eine perfekte Email Serie entwickelt. Auch in der Zukunft würde ich gerne mit Johann zusammen arbeiten. Danke.

:

Mit nur einem kurzen Briefing hat er ein exzellente und ansprechende Email verfasst. Ich werde auf jeden Fall wieder mit ihm arbeiten und kann ihn absolut weiter empfehlen! Well done!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment