Saturday, February 20, 2021

Be Your Virtual Assistant For Data Entry, Web Research











About:

Hello,







This is Ruxy.







I am a Virtual Assistant Expert. I have to learn about Virtual Assistant last one year. Now I am trying to work with Fiverr.







I provide high-quality Virtual Assistant services from data entry and data mining to web research and copy-paste tasks.







My Services:







Data Entry



Copy-paste



Web Research



Data collecting 



Data Scraping



Data Mining



PDF to Word



Word to PDF



PDF to Excel / Spreadsheet



Microsoft office (word, excel, notepad, etc)



And any type of Data Entry







Why Hire Me?







I am committed to providing the best quality of work.



Full-Time Freelancer in Fiverr, available 24/7/365



I can handle pressure and serious about deadlines.



I ask the question where confused and be cleared all the points to fulfill the requirements.







We are a small Virtual Assistant team-based.







Best Regards



Ruxy



Reviews


Seller's Response:

just brilliant, I asked IT people to do this work and they were confused, Ruxy got it straight away and did the work perfectly without needing me to explain it twice. thanks you for being so easy to work with, relieved so much stress! highly recommend.

:

Thank you so much.

:

completed task fast and just right

:

great work

:

Showed up to training and was first to join. Very attentive.




No comments:

Post a Comment