Friday, February 5, 2021

Work As Your Mailchimp Expert And Newsletter Template Design











About:

Hello there, Wellcome my Fiverr Gig. 



Is it accurate to say that you are searching for an expert Mailchimp Expert for your email campaign?



I'll accomplish for Full-service Email campaign in MailChimp! 

I'm Sazzad, and I work in Digital Marketing and also Email Marketer Expert in MailchimpI can do Expertly anything identified with Mailchimp Related work or some other mail framework.

such asCampaign set up, Eye-catching Template Design, List Building, landing page design, sign up form and MailChimp Related task etc. 



My Gig Services Includes-



  • Mailchimp account setup.

  • Editable Newsletter design / responsive
  • Managing your subscriber's list
  • sign up or Newsletter form

  • Mailchimp integration

  • Grow your subscriber's list & Autoresponder setup
  • Mailchimp Integrate website and Facebook
  • woo-commerce Setup
  • Confirmation and welcome email page setup
  • Landing page design 
  • Maintain social post Task
  • Result evaluation
  • Automation / Autoresponder

  • Analysis & Reporting email campaign 


AVABAILBE 24/7 

Satisfaction Guarantee!

Please send me a message before putting in an order on my gig

ORDER NOW!



THanks 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment