Saturday, February 27, 2021

Provide Panel For Bulk Marketing Emails











About:

If you are looking for a server to send E-mail Campaign, then you are at right place. I am a skilled in email marketing server management with over 3 years of practice. I will provide you a panel with dedicated IP to send Bulk Email (Email Marketing, Email Blast, and Email Campaign) as you want. I am giving you assurance to maintain High INBOX rate. This will boost sales and Traffic, Leads & Sales for your products or services. My clients get good results from my services. In the email panel you will get the options as under:

  • Delivery Report
  • Opening Report
  • Link-click Report
  • Bounce Report
  • Unsubscription Report

Please feel free to contact me if any question..

Note: If you want to place your order. Mind it, you can't cancel your order. If you not satisfied, message me. I will rectify your issues, if you face. But, don't cancel your order. If you agree with this requirements, you can place your order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent delivery. Very swift action. he was also very patient with me, since I didn't know the technical details to set-up this service up on my own. Look no further if you need this service. Thanks !

:

very nice guy

:

Thanks to you.

:

It was a very satisfactory experience

:

Great service and easy to use marketing platform




No comments:

Post a Comment