Monday, February 15, 2021

Send Manually 250 Emails In A Day











About:

If you need someone for data entry,copy and paste task and manually email sending then you are at the right place. I'm doing these things since 2018. I can send up to 1050 emails per day.  Simply inbox me to discuss your project.



* You have to provide me your email address and password, so that i can send emails from your email account. 



* You have to provide me email Subject, email body/template, and email list(list of those emails whom you want me to send emails)



Why sending emails manually?

  • Sending email manually is safe and secure
  • Each and every email will go to your inbox
  • When you will send bulk mail by using software, there is more chances to go to spam
  • If any of your customer reply to your email, you can answer them

 What you will get is:

  • 100% Satisfaction   
  • Professional Skills
  • Quality Service Delivered 
  • Follow Customer's instructions
  • Extreme Fast Delivery
  • Detailed Report after Sending mails
  • Delivery on Time


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing!! I have worked with her multiple times and she always over delivers. I will continue to utilize this gig as it is so helpful. Thank you so much for your hard work the past few days! A++++

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!

Seller's Response:

good work with

:

good work with

:

Great gig excellent seller works very hard




No comments:

Post a Comment