Friday, February 19, 2021

Shopify Website Design And Profitable Dropshipping Store











About:

Hello Buyers!

Are you looking for a Shopify website expert to start your dropshipping business? Or want to redesign Shopify website for your Business, then you are at the right place!

I believe that I am the best choice for your business. I have 5 years of experience in designing shopify websites and running ecommerce businesses. You can validate this by requesting my portfolio or reading up my feedback. I pledge to provide you a seamless experience.

Services Offered:

  • Shopify Website Design/Redesign
  • Automatic Dropshipping

  • Product Trends Research
  • Professional, Modern & Elegant Theme Setup
  • Mobile Responsive
  • Newsletter and Contact forms
  • Pop-Ups & Live Chat Setup
  • Upsells & Discount Codes
  • Suitable colors and font selection
  • Free Logo with Store
  • Free Consultation


Why should you hire me?  I have experience and I am providing high-quality work. I am committed to providing my clients with an excellent end product, responsive communication and a promise to go above and beyond to meet their goals for their site.

  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 24/7 Online for Customer Support
  • Free Maintenance & Guidance
  • FB Ads Experience & Guidance

So Let's Get to Work! :-)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Enjoy working with him every time

:

Communicates fast and is professional. Took all the revisions constructively. This is our second time to work with him and definitely not our last.

:

i'm really pleased with his work, i love my site and he understood my needs. definitely recommend and im coming back to him soon with another project.

:

This experience was exhausting. If a gig says unlimited revisions, buyer beware. 1st delivery was mediocre at best. A slapped together theme with no personalization, was sent numerous photos. This is where exhaustion begins, he just make changes as you request, instead of building what was promised

:

The store was built as per requirement but the buyer kept on asking for extra work and new information that wasn't addressed in our previous conversation. But I still did everything the buyer asked me to do. Very Unprofessional and confused buyer.




No comments:

Post a Comment