Friday, February 12, 2021

A Professional Email Newsletter Design











About:

Updates: We've worked with some very high profile and 5-star companies since we created this gig, you can read our reviews below. Also!the work samples are available upon requests.






In this gig, we will create you a nice professional HTML Email Newsletter design for your business, which will be SEO ready. You can use this newsletter as a template with any of your future emails/campaigns.


It doesn't matter which email services provider are you using, our HTML email newsletter design will work 100% perfect with all service providers like MailChimp, ConstantContact, Aweber, ClickFunnels, InfusionSoft, etc.



We can also add your given content to this HTML email newsletter, so you do not need to be worried about anything even we will also integrate the newsletter with your service provider, So you only have to press the "Send" button of your campaigns.



 

 #  100% SEO Ready (for more detail about SEO Ready feature check the FAQ section) NEW.

 # 100% Responsive and Retina Ready,

 # 100% Money Back Guranty

 #  Editable Template,

 # 100% Satisfactions Guaranty,

 #  Unlimited Revision.





NOTE: To review any of our work samples in high quality, Click on the "Full Screen" on any of our sample images.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was a little worried first when I received my first draft. It seemed as if maybe they did not understand my business and didn't understand what I was looking for in capturing a audience. I submitted my request with revisions and suggestions and THEY DELIVERED!! We went back & forth for a while because I notice I had to provide the exact wording and provide grammer/punctuation, but it was well worth it. They were patient with me and I was patient with them. Highly Recommend

Seller's Response:

It was an amazing experience working with this company, thanks for liking and appriciating our team work...

Seller's Response:

This seller is super. If I could give 6 stars, I would but there are only 5 stars so unfortunately they get only 5 stars! The seller was highly responsive during the entire project. Communication was clear, and every request and iteration was handled professionally within hours. They kept on working until we were completely satisfied. This is definitely one of the best services providers I've worked with in a long time. The level of their design and work was top-notch and without fault. We are extremely happy with both the level of professionalism and the level of customer service. I would definitely recommend this seller to anyone without hesitation.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for liking our sevices.

Seller's Response:

It’s been really awesome dealing with these guys. Excellent communication and listens to my feedback perfectly to help make changes. Highly recommend to anybody




No comments:

Post a Comment