Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Setup Clean Mailchimp Email Newsletter











About:

Note: message before placing order


mailchimp form | mailchimp newsletter | popup forms | subscription form | mailchimp



Hi there!





MailChimp helps to promote your business and websites. It  converts your  website visitors into subscriber and generate potential leads.




I am a wordpress expert. I provide my clients mailchimp setup and integration(API key)  with their



wordpress sites. I also provide signup\Popup form integration to your website






|----i will provide----|




  • mailchimp form/ Newsletter Subscription Form
  • contact form
  • optin form
  • pop-up form
  • Integration of mailchimp  with wordpress website
  • Professional Design
  • Automated wellcome email to subscribers(after subscription)
  • Separate list for each subscription form


|----I need from you----|



  •     WordPress Website access
  •     Your Mailchimp account access


When you contact me, you will get quick response, clear communication and max 48Hrs turnaround time



Ps: Regardless of who you chose, keep my gig handy in case you need me:)






mailchimp form | mailchimp newsletter | popup forms | subscription form | mailchimp




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Exerllent gig and fast service i highly recommended

:

Very good gig and fast service i highly recommended

:

thanks alot sir

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment