Thursday, June 4, 2020

Create An Engaging Email Marketing Campaign For Your Brand











About:

I will create an engaging email marketing campaign which is designed to increase open and click-through rates. Using MailChimp (premium only), I will utilise the platforms capabilities and couple this with my expertise to generate leads and/or sales. As part of the Premium service, I will provide you with my go-to MailChimp template to maximise your open and click-through rates. I will design, brand and create the copy (standard package) for your email marketing campaign, which will leave a lasting impression on your customer base. All packages come with full content creation, including comments and additional ideas to increase life-cycle. Please contact me for more information or for a bespoke quote to meet your needs. 

Reviews


:

Thank you Stephen!

:

I was very impressed with how Stephen was able to create content that represented my brand and conveyed our message, with very little guidance.

:

Once Steve understood how little I understood , he took over and did everything I hoped he would do for me.

:

Awesome work, understood the draft and executed it well. Will definitely use again

:

That was great...Thanks for you help and support..




No comments:

Post a Comment