Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Create And Manage Your Mailchimp, Shopify And Klaviyo Email Marketing











About:

Email marketing has proven to be a super effective method for selling services and for a lot of companies and also for getting their messages out to both current and potential customers. 



My name is Sahmist Leo, and I am a professional and experienced digital marketer with several years of experience. I will create and manage your business's email marketing from scratch till it starts getting you sales plus I will also build your customer list. 



Why Me? 

  • Long years of experience 
  • Good Communication skills 
  • 24/7 availability 
  • Quality Delivery 
  • On-going management 


My e-mail marketing service will help turn around your business and increase your revenue, customer list, online visibility and traffic. 



What Does This Include: 

  • Professional Email Template
  • Attractive Content 
  • Best CRM Platform 
  • HTML Template 
  • Customer List Management 
  • Customer List Segmentation 
  • Workflow and Automation 
  • Integration 
  • E-mail Campaign setup and management etc 
  • Newsletter 


I promise to deliver extra-ordinary results!. 

Isn't this good? 

Do not hesitate to contact me for further information. 



ORDER NOW!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment