Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Setup Unlimited Powermta Smtp Mail Server With Marketing Software On Your Server











About:

I will configure the most Powerful PowerMTA SMTP Mail Server on your server. I will configure to work with an email marketing application of your choice - Interspire, Mailwizz, Mumara,  Acelle Mail etc. The highest 10/10 mail-tester.com score is guaranteed 1000000%.



Standard & Premium Packages Descriptions:
- PowerMTA  SMTP Installation & Configuration

- Multiple IPs with a complete rotation
- EMA (E-mail Marketing Application) Installation/database
- FREE cPanel on your server
- DNS (SPF, DKIM, DMARC, RDNS, etc) Configuration 
- Domain Setup (Sending & Tracking)
- SMTP login details 
- Webmail (For tracking replies and responses)
- Cron job setup for automatic manual scheduled sending
- Bounce and FBL



Decision for Package:-



Basic Package:  Starter  
- Starting Email Marketing



Standard Package: Professionals/ Projects
- Starting Projects Business 



Premium Package: Ultimate/Large Projects
- Starting Email Marketing Large Projects/Business


Reasons of Choice Me:


  • Over 7 years experience on Mail Server + Email Marketing 
  • Lifetime Support


Reviews


:

A very professional seller! He does not care only about price and will help you even after setting up everything! Honestly, If you are looking to set up email severs that will land in the inbox don't look any further.

:

I've been working with Fiver for a long time. He's one of the most conscientious providers I've ever worked with. Excellent communication and asks the right questions! Perfect

:

This seller is awesome very helpful answers all questions with no complaints also set up my server to send emails for marketing but I know nothing about this so he went the extra mile to create my login of how to reach my server and he didn’t charge me so now I have a useful service to use. Thanks so much I also felt the need to tip he said not to!

:

Seller was awesome to work with he setup my server quick and easily plus he worked with me on the price and did a lot of work something wasn’t working on my settings and he worked day and night talking to representatives for me so it can work I love my new platform to send unlimited emails

:

Very professional, delivered as expected, will reorder really soon. The quality of the service depasses what you would expect from fiverr. Really really apreaciate his work.




1 comment:

  1. Hello friend, I am trying to locate you on Fiverr but apparently you are not there anymore.
    Write to my email infotecno@gmail.com I need your services.
    I hope your news soon.

    ReplyDelete