Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Setup Klaviyo Email Flows











About:

Hey, I am iqraanwar selling at the fiver, really like to increase my customer's revenue with the help of klaviyo and my skills. Klaviyo is the most powerful email marketing tool available for Shopify and for the other platforms, i will email customizations based on which package you select. 



I offer three flow packages: "Basic", "Standard", and "Premium".

All three packages include different kinds of services.



BASIC PACK:  KLAVIYO integration with your Shopify store.



STANDARD PACK: Setup Abandoned Cart Flow, 2x Buyers Flow,  Customer Winback Flow in KLAVIYO for your Shopify store.



PREMIUM PACK:  Setup 5 Flows for your KLAVIYO Marketing platform, 10 Segment, List (if necessary), 1 Template.



EXTRA PREMIUM PACK: Basic pack + Standard pack + premium pack + Email content

.......(FOR EXTRA PREMIUM PACK PLEASE INBOX ME)

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you very much !! Iqra have been very lovely towards my demands from start to beginning, we needed slight adjustment but she was always around for the updates, and responded very fast. I recommend her to anyone that wishes its projects for the highest standards !

Seller's Response:

Thanks for a great review and tip..

:

So, I must say she is the most professional person in her field as far as I know. She is fast and she zooms on the very tiny detail. if you want a professional Klaviyo account, SHE IS THE ONE. again thanks for everything.

:

She delivered my order after a few hours, her skills are unbelievable! I'll hire her again for all my email flows set up! She is the one you need! Thanks Iqraan!

:

She is really excellent at what she does! I had so many questions before finding her on fiver and she was so patient with me and answered them all. Her work is excellent and I could tell she has a lot of experience which made me very confident to hire her again in the future. Definitely recommend! SOO worth it!




No comments:

Post a Comment