Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Write Sales Emails That Convert











About:

DING!



Another sale notification pops up on your phone.



DING!.... DING!



You’re lying in bed, but this is a welcome intrusion.



DING-DING!... DING!



This is what good marketing feels like. You have a little automated salesman, selling while you sleep.



This is why I love email—and all online marketing in general.



It’s such a fun, easy way of selling.



Inform and tease your audience just right, and they'll buy from you and only you for as long as you let them.



It’s like how smelling sautéed garlic makes you hungry for dinner.



Nice hot copy makes your audience hungry to buy, just the same.



I’ve been copywriting for 8 years and I regularly beat the grumpy gray veterans who have been at it for 20, and I do it for a fraction of the price.



I'm predictably successful at writing copy because I dig into your audience’s dreams, fears, and desires, 
then create a VALUABLE product that’s memorable, moving, sharp, sexy, and yes, persuasive.



I
 do this for all kinds of companies, from solo entrepreneurs to Fortune 500s.



Is your ambitious company next?



If you want to turn text on a page into sales and signups, let me help you get some "DINGS!"  :)



Your copywriter,

Richard



Reviews


:

We've worked with Richard on multiple occasions and he always knocks it our of the park! Best copywriter we've ever had the opportunity to work with. Highly Recommend!

:

Richard is the man, 'nuff said! Copy so good you'll want to buy your own products.

:

He did what he said, he wrote a killer email for us

:

great job on yjis

:

This is great, perfect cold call email that I can reuse!




No comments:

Post a Comment